La bolsa o la vida, located in Granada, was founded in March 2004 with the main objective of raising public awareness of the use of recyclable and eco-friendly materials.
HOW DID WE EMBARK ON OUR ADVENTURE??
La Bolsa o la Vida, located in Granada, was founded in March 2004 with the primary objective of raising public awareness of the use of recyclable and eco-friendly materials, especially in the advertising industry where millions of single-use plastic bags are produced each day.
At La Bolsa o la Vida, we have years of extensive experience with reusable bags. Looking beyond the fads, our innovative vision has allowed us to always stay ahead of the market trends while our team of highly-skilled experts ensures that our clients receive excellent service and advice, keeping us at the forefront of the promotional bags industry.
WHAT ARE OUR OBJECTIVES?
In our initial years, we established a two-pronged objective and it continues to be the same:
- Change consumer behaviour to reduce plastic consumption by raising awareness about the excessive use of plastic bags and offering a reusable and eco-friendly alternative.
- Create a promotional product that would make for the perfect moving advertisement by using innovative and environmentally responsible ideas.
Our ample experience in the field of reusable bags combined with our customer-centric approach allows us to offer quality products that exceed the industry standards and an excellent service that keeps our customers happy.
WHAT IS OUR MISSION?
WHERE ARE WE HEADED?
We are exclusively engaged in manufacturing and supplying a wide range of promotional bags as they are among the most effective promotional products that make a lasting impression on the consumer.
This specialisation enables us to offer a multitude of benefits to our customers:
- A wide variety of colours in our product range.
- Availability of a large stock: up to 300.000 units.
- Superior quality of production, finishing and durability.
- High-quality print on a white background to ensure maximum visibility for the artwork.
The materials we use are rather diverse, although they mainly comprise different varieties of cotton and non-woven fabric. We use non-toxic and fully biodegradable inks.
WE'VE GOT HELP
La bolsa o la vida has received an incentive from the Agency for Innovation and Development of Andalusia IDEA, of the Government of Andalusia, for an amount of 9,954 euros, co-financed in 80% by the European Union through the European Regional Development Fund, FEDER for the implementation of the project "Implementation of Electronic Commerce" with the aim of "Ensuring better use of information technologies"